WHO ARE WE? SMART. ORGANIZED. FRANCHISEES.
The International Association of Kumon Franchisees (IAKF) is an independent organization of Kumon franchisees which works collectively to strengthen the Kumon franchise system and grow our individual Kumon businesses.
The benefits of membership include:
- Real-time, unmoderated working platform.
- Access to secure website which houses a wealth of resources to help franchisees run a Kumon Learning Center, including:
- Recorded webinars and supporting materials on business and instruction
- Social media marketing
- Upper level math
- Reading instruction
- Access to business focused Work Study Groups
- Free half hour consultation with Ron Gardner, a leading franchisee attorney.
- Free business analysis by LCubed Advisors-IAKF has partnered with LCubed Financial advisors to offer a KUMON specific business analysis looking at your staffing, capacity, retention, student body breakdown and other factors. Analysis if free for members only.
- Partnership with largest credit card processing company, steep discounts on payment processing (Elavon)on tuition processing
- Partnership with background screening company JD Palantine
- A voice on Capitol Hill through membership in CFA (Coalition of Franchisee Associations) by working with Burger King, Supercuts, Subway and others to pass Fair Franchising Legislation in several states, and work on small business issues such as labor and tax issues.
Information submitted to the International Association of Kumon Franchisees (IAKF) on this site may be shared among the Kumon Franchisees and be used in connection with their activities. The IAKF website provides information, opinions and suggestions to Kumon Franchisees, generally or in response to specific inquiries, solely for the general information of its registered readers. Information, referrals or suggestions provided by the editors on or through this website are not intended as, and should not be taken or relied upon as, business or legal advice under any circumstances. Kumon Franchisees must rely solely upon their own professional advisors for business or legal advice and counsel.
Information provided by the editors on or through this website is not an endorsement or recommendation of any third party's products or services, or an indication that any third party's products or services have been approved by or meet the standards and specifications of the IAKF. Information provided on or through this website does not reflect the official policy or position of the editors of the IAKF except where specifically noted. The editors reserve the right to decline to respond to particular inquiries and to disregard and erase information sent to it through this site or otherwise.
This website is copyrighted by the editors of the IAKF and all rights are reserved.
"KUMON" is a registered trademark of Kumon North America Inc.