WHO ARE WE? SMART. ORGANIZED. FRANCHISEES.
The International Association of Kumon Franchisees (IAKF) is an independent organization of Kumon franchisees which works collectively to strengthen the Kumon franchise system and grow our individual Kumon businesses.
The benefits of membership include:
- Real-time, unmoderated working platform.
- Access to secure website which houses a wealth of resources to help franchisees run a Kumon Learning Center.
- Recorded webinars and supporting materials on business and instruction
- Social media marketing, profitability, staffing, upper level math, and reading instruction
- Access to business focused Work Study Groups
- Free half hour consultation with Ron Gardner, a leading franchisee attorney.
- Free business analysis by LCubed Advisors-IAKF has partnered with LCubed Financial advisors to offer a KUMON specific business analysis looking at your staffing, capacity, retention, student body breakdown and other factors. Analysis if free for members only.
- Partnership with largest credit card processing company, steep discounts on payment processing (Elavon)on tuition processing
- Partnership with background screening company JD Palantine
- A voice on Capitol Hill through membership in CFA (Coalition of Franchisee Associations) by working with Burger King, Supercuts, Subway and others to pass Fair Franchising Legislation in several states, and work on small business issues such as labor and tax issues.