WHO ARE WE? SMART. ORGANIZED. FRANCHISEES.
The International Association of Kumon Franchisees (IAKF) is an independent organization of Kumon franchisees which works collectively to strengthen the Kumon franchise system. The benefits of membership include full access to the resources of the IAKF website, an annual conference, regular updates, and discussion forums and blogs.
- to establish and maintain a healthy business partnership with Kumon
- to work towards a fair franchise agreement
- to promote professionalism in our business
- to facilitate members attaining professional income and building equity with our businesses
- steadily growing membership of 600 members
- affiliated with UK and Australia franchisee groups; working with Japan and Mexico associations
- many ongoing regional meetings in raising IAKF awareness; members' forums/teleconferences
- speaking on behalf of franchisees and resolving issues with management
- meetings with top KNA management
- continual guidance and advice from well respected franchise lawyer Andrew Selden
What Needs to be Done
- grow membership beyond 50% - as membership grows, influence grows exponentially
- support more and more networking and solidarity among franchisees
- develop and facilitate implementation of successful business models
- develop a real business partnership with Kumon
- negotiate a fair franchise agreement
Information submitted to the International Association of Kumon Franchisees (IAKF) on this site may be shared among the Kumon Franchisees and be used in connection with their activities. The IAKF website provides information, opinions and suggestions to Kumon Franchisees, generally or in response to specific inquiries, solely for the general information of its registered readers. Information, referrals or suggestions provided by the editors on or through this website are not intended as, and should not be taken or relied upon as, business or legal advice under any circumstances. Kumon Franchisees must rely solely upon their own professional advisors for business or legal advice and counsel.
Information provided by the editors on or through this website is not an endorsement or recommendation of any third party's products or services, or an indication that any third party's products or services have been approved by or meet the standards and specifications of the IAKF. Information provided on or through this website does not reflect the official policy or position of the editors of the IAKF except where specifically noted. The editors reserve the right to decline to respond to particular inquiries and to disregard and erase information sent to it through this site or otherwise.
This website is copyrighted by the editors of the IAKF and all rights are reserved.
"KUMON" is a registered trademark of Kumon North America Inc.